News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

most confusing name change

Started by VA $l!m, November 19, 2007, 05:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on January 03, 2008, 11:55:22 AM
where ya been hiding?
I've been working like a dog.  I usually work in between semesters and I took an early an early shift as a dispatcher/clerk in a distribution warehouse.  So I work 7:30am-5pm, and have been passing out around 9pm for the past three weeks.  I'm home with the flu today, as the warehouse has no heat and the temperature has been in the high twenties and low thirties the past few days, and I'm sick from the prolonged exposure and lack of warmth.  The good news is that class starts Monday, so I will be back to being a regular here.   
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

Quote from: Sophist on January 03, 2008, 12:05:15 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on January 03, 2008, 11:55:22 AM
where ya been hiding?
I've been working like a dog.  I usually work in between semesters and I took an early an early shift as a dispatcher/clerk in a distribution warehouse.  So I work 7:30am-5pm, and have been passing out around 9pm for the past three weeks.  I'm home with the flu today, as the warehouse has no heat and the temperature has been in the high twenties and low thirties the past few days, and I'm sick from the prolonged exposure and lack of warmth.  The good news is that class starts Monday, so I will be back to being a regular here.   

Damn, sorry to hear you're sick.  Hope you feel better.  I used to work alot over breaks as well, but typically something in the restaurant biz.  You gotta make your beer $$$ for the next semester somehow, right? 

sophist

Actually my big sister got me two six packs of great beer (Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale + Samuel Adams Imperial Pilsner) and a sampler case of beers from around the world as a gift this year. 

I haven't cracked open the case but I've been loving the seasonal Ales. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

mbw

blatboom

disco

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

blatboom

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

sophist

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on September 18, 2009, 11:36:02 PM
'09

probeck?
I also nominate him for best use of irony in a screen name.  Well played Spro.   

justjezmund

I just noticed that our boy slim has a new name.

I am trying to read it and i just cant get the beginning of it :|

1@3M4N $L1M

explain for this simpleton.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VA $l!m

its an honor just being nominated.

:clap:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Hicks

yeah I don't get it either, layman Slim?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

justjezmund

i guess you cant win if you explain the confusion  :|

ill figure out what is says myself :-P
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.