News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

have you heard about...?

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, December 04, 2007, 12:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tet

imagine an ad campaign so bad that it actually generates more interest in the subject than it was designed to do because of the bad press?
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

ytowndan

Quote from: tet on November 20, 2019, 08:56:11 AM
imagine an ad campaign so bad that it actually generates more interest in the subject than it was designed to do because of the bad press?

Reminds me of the time a can of Pepsi fixed the problems between the police and BLM.  That was a raging success. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

Pie-Guy, I heard you killed some people in Jersey City.
Why'd you do that, dude?

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mbw on December 12, 2019, 12:56:27 AM
Why'd you do that, dude?

GFY
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 12, 2019, 11:02:34 AM
Why'd you do that, dude?

GFY

I'd get a bodyguard Mirth.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Why'd you do that, dude?

:police:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

So I was watching the office from start to finish over the last while and I'm up to season 6.
Kelly is drilling Michael's GF on where she got her earrings and she mentions King of Prussia Mall.
I had no freakin' sweet clue it was a county or some type of section of the state of PA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Prussia,_Pennsylvania

Color me dumb.

ph92

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 08, 2020, 10:11:13 PM
So I was watching the office from start to finish over the last while and I'm up to season 6.
Kelly is drilling Michael's GF on where she got her earrings and she mentions King of Prussia Mall.
I had no freakin' sweet clue it was a county or some type of section of the state of PA.

Color me dumb.
My parents lived there with my oldest sister before I was born. They even said they lived a few blocks from Wilson St.

My mom's an artist and had gone out to see the rhombus. She told me hates the thing and thought it was "ugly" :hereitisyousentimentalbastard Who knew my mom was already a jaded vet in the late 80s.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

khalpin

Never thought of that, since I'm somewhat of a local but I guess the 12/1/95 Forbin's narration doesn't make much sense if you're not familiar with the area.

justjezmund

Quote from: khalpin on April 08, 2020, 10:25:45 PM
Never thought of that, since I'm somewhat of a local but I guess the 12/1/95 Forbin's narration doesn't make much sense if you're not familiar with the area.

Dude don't you live near Phillipsburg NJ?  How have you never been to Philly? Or driven around outside Philly? :wink:
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

VDB

Quote from: ph92 on April 08, 2020, 10:24:48 PM

Color me dumb.
My parents lived there with my oldest sister before I was born. They even said they lived a few blocks from Wilson St.

My mom's an artist and had gone out to see the rhombus. She told me hates the thing and thought it was "ugly" :hereitisyousentimentalbastard Who knew my mom was already a jaded vet in the late 80s.

Ha!
Is this still Wombat?

khalpin

Quote from: justjezmund on April 09, 2020, 08:26:30 PM
Quote from: khalpin on April 08, 2020, 10:25:45 PM

Dude don't you live near Phillipsburg NJ?  How have you never been to Philly? Or driven around outside Philly? :wink:
Yeah, I'm totally familiar with Philly.  My brother and sister live there.  I was referring to how non-locals wouldn't be familiar with King of Prussia.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: VDB on April 09, 2020, 09:12:24 PM
Quote from: ph92 on April 08, 2020, 10:24:48 PM

Color me dumb.

Ha!

Very interesting.

anthrax

https://www.cameo.com/

Until this morning, I never knew such a thing existed, but I am currently finding it very interesting.