News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

have you heard about...?

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, December 04, 2007, 12:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

Have ya seen the UFO footage I shot on my facebook page?

HAVE YOU SEEEN THE FUCKING UFO FOOTAGE I SHOT ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE FUCKING UFO FOOTAGE

I have 15 minutes of footage of this damn thing flying over my house, moving faster than ANYTHING I have ever seen.....it was 330am when I shot the footage, it shook me so badly I had to wake my daughter up to get her to verify that what I was seeing was REAL.

They're fucking HERE man.
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

rowjimmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

VDB

Molotov cocktail attack in Brooklyn yesterday  :o
Get a load of this shit:

https://twitter.com/AielloTV/status/1454903434046578688
Is this still Wombat?

mbw

wtf?  :o
that bystander saved some lives.

jam>

That's like an 8 minute walk from my apartment in a pretty nice neighborhood. Not going to show that clip to my parents.

sls.stormyrider

that's fucked up

Sad to say, but if it happened on the section of Nostrand I lived near about 30+ years ago (I lived on Lenox between NY and Nostrand) it would have been just a regular daily occurrence. 
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

rowjimmy

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: jam> on November 01, 2021, 09:01:09 AMThat's like an 8 minute walk from my apartment in a pretty nice neighborhood. Not going to show that clip to my parents.

:o
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

anthrax

mistercharlie

Quoteso moss piglets are like...a real thing?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tardigrade
Star Trek: Discovery has a ship that uses a giant Tardigrade to traverse the Micelial Network of the galaxy.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.