January 22, 2022, 08:31:32 AM

News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

have you heard about...?

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, December 04, 2007, 08:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Only time I ever used a bidet was at a hotel in Italy. There was a towel bar on the wall next to it, hand-towel-sized towels. It felt strange and wrong to be wiping my ass with laundry. But I did it, by God.
Is this still Wombat?

anthrax

Quote from: VDB on January 07, 2022, 11:40:36 AMOnly time I ever used a bidet was at a hotel in Italy. There was a towel bar on the wall next to it, hand-towel-sized towels. It felt strange and wrong to be wiping my ass with laundry. But I did it, by God.
:hereyougoyousentimentalbastar

I was all set to start wiping my ass with laundry during the great toilet paper shortage of 2020. 

kellerb

Sometimes it's worth it to sacrifice a washcloth

mistercharlie

January 07, 2022, 04:07:32 PM #3888 Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 12:51:09 AM by mistercharlie
QuoteSometimes it's worth it to sacrifice a washcloth
That's why you have to get a cat. Wipe your ass with them and they are self cleaning.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 01, 2009, 10:29:05 PM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

khalpin

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 07, 2022, 04:07:32 PM
QuoteSometimes it's worth it to sacrifice a washcloth
That's why you have get a cat. Wipe your ass with them and they are self cleaning.

:hereyougoyousentimentalbastar