News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Help On The Way>? Obama '08

Started by mattstick, January 31, 2008, 08:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Wasn't this thread about a benefit concert?

sunrisevt

Quote from: mattstick on February 03, 2008, 06:45:00 AM
Stereotypes are generally bad things - but somewhat acceptable when sports trash talking. 

You guys know exactly who the annoying Massholes are, you might not be one, but don't pretend they don't exist and aren't really annoying.

Oh yeah, I agree completely. And don't get me wrong, I'm especially proud & fortunate to be a NORTHERN New Englander...

For one thing, they drive like absolute twatbombs.

But should we ever meet face to face, stickman, you will answer for that maple syrup crack.

:samurai:

:evil:

:wink:

Quote from: rowjimmy on February 03, 2008, 10:21:20 AM
Wasn't this thread about a benefit concert?

:lol: I forget... But I'm getting me one of those hoodies I think.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

bluecaravan521

The concert is streaming at www.iclips.net starting at 10:30!  :banana:
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

tet

show time is 7:30pm PST = 10:30pm EST.   should start within the next 10 minutes.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

bluecaravan521

oh i had it that way originally - then i second guessed myself...woo hoo!
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

edemille

is anyone having any luck with the webcast? 

tet

nah, their server appears to have broken under the load.  i think they forgot that a few million deadheads are relatively internet-savvy... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

bluecaravan521

I have it open, although all I see is the iClips logo.

nab