News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

PHISH - FALL TOUR 1995 Project [This Project is: COMPLETED]

Started by duggy, March 19, 2005, 10:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duggy

Does anybody have this source for 9/30/95?
http://db.etree.org/shn/21409

It's a more recently circulated source so I'm wondering if it might be an upgrade over the unknown source I have listed above.

I'm still going to put up the unknown source because I think it sounds good....listening to Uncle Pen right now...but I know I'd be interested in the other source as well...

jasonsobel

Quote10/13/95 Will Rogers Auditorium - Fort Worth, TX
Known source:
http://db.etree.org/shn/1626

I'd be happy to seed this one.
sing me back home before I die

duggy

Right on man...I'll add you to the master list...so, now we're only looking for 10/3/95 folks....

jedifunk

wow, duggy, you've got things under control here.  looks like you don't need me anymore. :(

also, i remembered that i have 11/30 as well as 10/5 so those are the 2 i can help with on this project.  sorry its not more, but eventually....
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

CRAZYED

Duggy is the man!!!

Thanks for helping me complete all of 95!!!

94 next?  :wink:

jedifunk

well duffman just did nov94 so, not sure.  but we've also got project 98 about to get under way here real soon.
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

unthink

Nice work fellas.  I've been out of the loop for sometime now, but it's nice to be back and pulling some of these sweet '95s.  I'll cross check my list to this one and see if I have anything to offer.  Until then....

unthink

OK, I can swing 11/14/95 -- Source: Mics-Neumman KM-140>Dat 48Hz; Conversion: Tascam DA-20 48Hz>M Audio DiO 2448>Sound Forge>44.1Hz Wav>Shn

And, neither are the sources you have listed, but I have a hot FOB for 12/30/95 -- Source: [fob]Schoeps mk4/cmc5>Sonosax SX-M2>AD500e>D10; Transfer: Tascam DA20MKII>Hosa ODL>JB3>wav>SF7>CDWave>wav>FLAC

As well as the AKG460 source for 12/29/95.

Let me know if I can help.

duggy

unthink, thanks for hopping in....I've added your sources to the master list at the start of this thread with your name beside them...as you've probably read, we're going through the tour in order, so I'll post here or PM you when we're getting close to needing your seed(s)....I'm anxious to hear the 12/30/95 FOB....but I can wait until it's time...thanks again

duggy

unthink, we actually do have the same source for 11/14/95, but if you don't mind jumping in when it's turn comes up, I'll let you seed it...maybe I'll hop on to help....thanks again...keep watching here and I'll keep you posted...

guyforget

-AD_

duggy

Yes we do my friend! Can you set up a seed to start once a good number of folks have completed 10/2/95? I'm trying to maintin some control here for selfish reasons as well: I definitely want to acquire the 18 shows I'm missing, and 10/3/95 is one of them....

Anyway, let me know if that's cool man...it'd be much appreciated....I could PM you when 10/2 is done....
thanks

ucusty

I can reseed 11/21/95 and 11/22/95 look for them! probly will appear on the last page since it'll be a reseed.

guyforget

I just copied 10/3/95 from the archive DVD to my hdd.  Its ready to go whenever you say its on.  Just post back to this thread.
-AD_

duggy

ucusty, can you wait until we get to that point in the tour? I'm trying (really trying) to keep this thing in order...it'll be much easaier for the folks who are looking to grab some of these shows (of which I'm one; not those that you mention particularly, but the 18 I'm missing)...let me know if that's cool with you...

AND THANKS VERY MUCH FOR JUMPING IN TO HELP! It's appreciated....