News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Pretty picked over when I got there, but was able to grab Decade and the Motörhead live album.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

rowjimmy

I copped the GD, Claypool/Lennon, Psychic Migrations OST, Santana, Nels Cline 7", Dee-Lite 12"
and the swag bag came with this LP: http://cstrecords.com/cst106/ ex-Fly Pan Am stuff which is pretty great.

Not a bad start to a day in which I have to work.

Hicks

Quote from: antelope19 on April 22, 2017, 11:39:26 AM
Was able to get The Meters, but ISO: Marcy Playground if anyone sees an extra. My store didn't get any.

Plenty of moe and GD left here.

Friends don't let friends listen to Marcy Playground. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Caravan2001

I went by at 8 (store opens at 7). Wasn't really anyone there. I grabbed GD, Wes Montgomery and Super Furry Animals.  Was in and out in 6 minutes. The Bowies were gone and so were the Acid Tests. If anyone sees the GD/Kesey Acid Test online, let me know. And if you find one in a store, snag it and I will get you back. Thanks!

Caravan2001

Also looking for Moana for my kids. (Really, it is for them)

Augustus

ISO: The Cinematic Orchestra!!

SCORED!

mistercharlie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 22, 2017, 01:14:44 PM
I went by at 8 (store opens at 7). Wasn't really anyone there. I grabbed GD, Wes Montgomery and Super Furry Animals.  Was in and out in 6 minutes. The Bowies were gone and so were the Acid Tests. If anyone sees the GD/Kesey Acid Test online, let me know. And if you find one in a store, snag it and I will get you back. Thanks!

There was one at my shop this afternoon. I can ask the owner if it's still there.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

antelope19

Quote from: Hicks on April 22, 2017, 01:02:05 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on April 22, 2017, 11:39:26 AM
Was able to get The Meters, but ISO: Marcy Playground if anyone sees an extra. My store didn't get any.

Plenty of moe and GD left here.

Friends don't let friends listen to Marcy Playground.

Lol. Figured I'd catch some shit for that one.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Did not see the Acid Test record so I guess I'm ISO too.

I did go back and cop the Pearl Jam 7".

Caravan2001

Quote from: mistercharlie on April 22, 2017, 02:59:16 PM

There was one at my shop this afternoon. I can ask the owner if it's still there.

If it's not a hassle, that would be cool. No big deal if not.  I am sure it will pop up.  But if you do snag one, I would be stoked and will send you some good double I have in addition to the cost of the album.  It was a $20 album, but going for $50 on eBay now.

Also, a friend scored me Claypool Lennon, so I am stoked.  Also, Sean Lennon liked my Claypool Lennon post on IG, so that made my day today.

rowjimmy

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 22, 2017, 11:57:02 PM

If it's not a hassle, that would be cool. No big deal if not.  I am sure it will pop up.  But if you do snag one, I would be stoked and will send you some good double I have in addition to the cost of the album.  It was a $20 album, but going for $50 on eBay now.

Also, a friend scored me Claypool Lennon, so I am stoked.  Also, Sean Lennon liked my Claypool Lennon post on IG, so that made my day today.

I think he was searching his name. He liked two of my posts last night.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on April 22, 2017, 11:57:02 PM

As of 8 last night he still had one. His shop closed at 9 and reopens today at noon. I'll swing by right when he opens to see if he still has it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Augustus

There's some up on 1234GO

mattstick

Quote from: Augustus on April 23, 2017, 07:19:47 AM

Any other shops with RSD17 titles up?

Augustus

Quote from: mattstick on April 23, 2017, 08:52:34 AM
Quote from: Augustus on April 23, 2017, 07:19:47 AM

Any other shops with RSD17 titles up?

Amoeba and Plaid Records