News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

It's a work day here so I have no idea what to do. Really want the JGAB.

Caravan2001

Quote from: mattstick on November 21, 2018, 08:59:58 PM
It's a work day here so I have no idea what to do. Really want the JGAB.

I doubt that one will be hard to get.  I could probably grab it if you cannot.  Let's keep in touch.  I'm not getting one so it's no big deal for me to grab it if I see it.  It's so good.  I encourage everyone to get it.

antelope19

Stuck in Mississippi for the holiday with zero chance of hitting up RSD. ISO SSP and JGAB
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mistercharlie

All I'm hoping for tomorrow is to grab a copy of SSP. I just wish my local RSD was a little bigger so he would get more copies of each title. Unless I line up at 4-5 in the morning I have almost 0 chance of snagging one not online at Discogs prices.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

susep

Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 21, 2018, 08:03:18 PM
I'm only looking to get Phish and GD

same, will also be looking for the Eric Dolphy set. 

rowjimmy

Phish, Gd, & JGAB Are it, I think. Gonna head down as usual and we'll see how it goes.

mopper_smurf

The one releases I really want is the Ramones live in Glasgow and the Rocket 88 7" (that ons will be easy).
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

Rolled down to my local shop on a break around 11 and grabbed a copy of SSP.
Easy peasy.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

shoreline99

If anyone spies the Emmett Otter LP and can grab it for me, I’d appreciate it. Couple of eBay sellers squatted and cleaned out some of the low inventory stuff at my local shop.

Grabbed SSP and JGAB, the lake street dive ep, Bauhaus LP and the GD playin.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mistercharlie

My shop does a system where you go into the shop in the order you're lined up and can get two titles and then you can get back in line to try to get the next two you want. I went to my shop about an hour before opening and my Sister-in-law and her boyfriend were second/third in line! I would have been 15th in line, but she was there with her boyfriend so that he could get the three items he wanted without having to do the line twice. She grabbed me SSP as her second item!!! I just hung out with them until the shop opened and then waited outside until they she came out and gave me my SSP! Damn fine start to the day!!!

I just wish I had the cash right now for the JGAB. Maybe I'll snag one a little later on from Discogs.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

shoreline99

My shop is first come first serve with a max of two copies of any one title. These two had two of just about everything. Pissed a lot of people off.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mattstick

No JGAB in Toronto, any help appreciated.

rowjimmy

Copped JGAB, GD, Phish, Emmet Otter, & Roy Buchanan.
Worth getting up early.

Caravan2001

Quote from: mattstick on November 23, 2018, 11:52:57 AM
No JGAB in Toronto, any help appreciated.

ON my way now, will let you know.

Caravan2001

Quote from: shoreline99 on November 23, 2018, 11:26:13 AM
My shop is first come first serve with a max of two copies of any one title. These two had two of just about everything. Pissed a lot of people off.
That's bullshit.  I have never heard of a shop on RSD granting more than 1 per.