News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

R2/W11: 11-02-1994 Bangor Auditorium, Bangor, ME

Started by susep, April 21, 2008, 10:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Quote from: susep73 on May 04, 2008, 11:23:40 PM
Quote from: pnchundi on May 04, 2008, 08:24:08 PM
Lots of heat and definitely one of the more experimental jams that phish ever did, but again, how often are you going to listen to that tweezer?

As often as I would listen to the Possum or Foreplay/Longtime, the whole show worthy of repeated listenings. 
I bump this shit on a regular basis (every 2-3 months I relisten to this show). 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

pnchundi

really? ok maybe i need to listen to it again. i mean i liked that tweezer, but maybe with a few more listens i will enjoy it. 

Declan

all i have to say is that this tweezer is amazing.... totally the kind of stuff i thuroughly enjoy. 

The part that really gets me in this jam starts at 7:43 in the ALO version...

damn trey was so smooth with changing those guitar licks up, it was just perfect and it is nice that such a nice recording was taken.

A+
:beers:

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.