News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

ABB video vine

Started by sls.stormyrider, May 24, 2008, 11:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey Lenahan

well If you all are interested In a Hendrix vine I found some Hendrix recodings on a web site I can send out. I actually havent even checked it out, but I do know I have a Hendrix/John McLaughlin sessions from record theater in 69 and I think there is a 10 disk set.

If you are interested let me know and Ill get more details when im home.
I owe Aug $20

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: willsteele on September 12, 2008, 03:12:14 PM
All of mine are aud cdrs with the exception of 8/26/1971 which is a sbd.  I would have to do some digging to find the sources.  I have had these for quite some time.
how is the sound quality on those?
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

willsteele

If I remember correctly....poor.  But I haven't listened to any of these in a while so I'll check em out this week and see whats what.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

disco

hey guys....I'm gonna start new thread for this cleverly named
ABB audio vine
We can continue the discussions and coordination from there
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

wizard

Quote from: disco on September 04, 2008, 03:04:04 AM
5 person vine...just over 3 months....still not done yet. That has to be some kind of record. I am proud to be part of history : )

Quote from: JimmyWilson on September 08, 2008, 06:32:35 PM
I should be able to get them out in a day or 2 once I receive them

Quote from: caravan2001 on September 11, 2008, 10:50:13 PM
PAckage went out to JimmyWilson Tuesday, should be there tomorrow or Saturday.   

Still waiting...

JimmyWilson

my bad, been going though a contentious divorce and forgot about them.  plus, i had trouble with my burner and had to use nab's pc.  they will go out in the next few days

wizard

Quote from: JimmyWilson on October 09, 2008, 05:29:54 PM
my bad, been going though a contentious divorce and forgot about them.  plus, i had trouble with my burner and had to use nab's pc.  they will go out in the next few days

Sorry to hear about that.... man, this package isn't cursed or something, is it?
white_bandana disappears, caravan's dog passes, your divorce....
geez... I'm almost afraid to check the mail  :?

Caravan2001

For real!  You also forgot to mention what happened to Duane!!  This whole vine is cursed!  Good going SLSBS!  You should be real proud of yourself  :-D

sls.stormyrider

don't forget Berry, too.

I'll have to think of a more optimistic vine topic - like the best of the  :syf: keyboard players
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Caravan2001

Quote from: slslbs on October 09, 2008, 10:57:17 PM
don't forget Berry, too.

I'll have to think of a more optimistic vine topic - like the best of the  :syf: keyboard players

:lol:

disco

Quote from: caravan2001 on October 09, 2008, 11:13:52 PM
Quote from: slslbs on October 09, 2008, 10:57:17 PM
don't forget Berry, too.

:lol:

nothing bad happened to me yet......I better start watchin my back
hopefully our audio vine will be better

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

wizard

sls.stormyrider

wizard

Quote from: slslbs on November 05, 2008, 04:03:28 PM
did you ever get it?

Not yet. I've got the audio vine, but there were a few bad/missing files disco is trying to round-up.
Soon as it all comes together, I'll be sending you both.
I may have to perform an exorcism on the whole package, just to be on the safe side  :-o

sls.stormyrider

I'll say a couple incantations, myself