News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

W's Wisdom...

Started by flufhed, June 16, 2008, 12:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Obviously you didn't read the "God" debate threads  :wink:

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

flufhed

Quote from: Sophist on June 25, 2008, 01:26:22 AM
Obviously you didn't read the "God" debate threads  :wink:

Oh, I read a few of them.  No arguments there I haven't had before!

You read and it's like   :frustrated:  then it's  :?  then sometimes it's  :beers:

Religion and politics man...we'll never all agree 100%...but at least they gives us great material to debate about!

sophist

eh.  Personally, people who use monotheism as a catalyst for morality annoy the shit out of me.  I am partial to seventeen years of southern baptist propaganda, which has yielded my attitude towards Christianity. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

nab

fluhed, everything you touch turns into a God thread. :evil:

Seriously, polytheists don't bug you as much huh Sophist. :lol:

flufhed

Quote from: nab on June 25, 2008, 01:43:24 AM

Hey man...I was just here ripping on my man W and his posse of blind hopeless followers...   :evil:

But with a degree in Philosophy, I can rip up the god argument with the best of 'em.  So, I better get outta here before I cause more trouble!

:-D

nab

Quote from: flufhed on June 25, 2008, 01:48:12 AM

Hey man...I was just here ripping on my man W and his posse of blind hopeless followers...   :evil:

But with a degree in Philosophy, I can rip up the god argument with the best of 'em.  So, I better get outta here before I cause more trouble!

Being a grandson of a politician gives me the ability to rip up a good augment, or at least start one and delegate responsibility for finishing it to someone else. 

flufhed

This one speaks for itself...

"I'm the master of low expectations."

Aboard Air Force One; June 4, 2003

No shit George...   :frustrated:

(208 days until inauguration day!)

Hicks

"It is white."

asked by a child in Britain what the White House was like, July 19, 2001
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

Quote from: nab on June 25, 2008, 01:53:24 AM
Quote from: flufhed on June 25, 2008, 01:48:12 AM

Hey man...I was just here ripping on my man W and his posse of blind hopeless followers...   :evil:

Being a grandson of a politician gives me the ability to rip up a good augment, or at least start one and delegate responsibility for finishing it to someone else. 

I'm the grandson of a medical doctor but that doesn't qualify me to perform an appendectomy.  :-P

Or even to start one and leave it for someone else to finish...

flufhed

"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three nonfatal shootings.  And, folks, this is unacceptable in America.  It's just unacceptable.  And we're going to do something about it."

-Philadelphia, PA; May 14, 2001

Like what?  Teach people how to shoot with more accuracy?  Bigger guns and bullets?

:frustrated:

sls.stormyrider

if at first you don't succeed...
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."