News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

more reunion talk..

Started by GBL, August 26, 2008, 04:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 30, 2008, 11:09:31 PM
Considering the capacity of Hampton... I doubt that the

(triumphant) return will take place there.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: Wolfmansbrother on September 30, 2008, 11:03:27 PM
im assuming you mean Langerado's attendance
yes!! definitly... without seeing the original quote I can see where this could be slightly misleading..
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

thechad

As much as I'd like to, I have a really hard time believing this one.  If I'm wrong, that's cool, but if I'm not, that's even better.

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on September 30, 2008, 08:50:08 PM
I can't believe anyone here believes in this... Phish haven't spent one day in the studio yet and you think they are going to book a venue and annouce their comeback now??
I mean come on, this is definitly fake... It comes from The Merry Swanksters...I don't know where they came up with this name but I think they should have went with The Merry Yanksters...this just is an obvious prank for some kind of publicity...IMO!!

Why do they have to record anything first?  They only thing I really care about if/when they do come back is that they practice.  If they never record another album again, it won't really effect me.  But I do have to agree with the source of the article, doesn't make me believe it whole lot.  Sounds like the screen name for a PT'er.  :-)

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: thechad on October 01, 2008, 12:49:12 AM
As much as I'd like to, I have a really hard time believing this one.  If I'm wrong, that's cool, but if I'm not, that's even better.

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on September 30, 2008, 08:50:08 PM
I can't believe anyone here believes in this... Phish haven't spent one day in the studio barn yet and you think they are going to book a venue and annouce their comeback now??
I mean come on, this is definitly fake... It comes from The Merry Swanksters...I don't know where they came up with this name but I think they should have went with The Merry Yanksters...this just is an obvious prank for some kind of publicity...IMO!!

Why do they have to record anything first?  They only thing I really care about if/when they do come back is that they practice. If they never record another album again, it won't really effect me.  But I do have to agree with the source of the article, doesn't make me believe it whole lot.  Sounds like the screen name for a PT'er.  :-)

Wasn't really implying that they should write new material first, I was just trying to say that they haven't practice a note together yet and you know they're gonna first before they make any kind of plans...

It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

Declan

we need a new thread, this one is oldddd  :roll:
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

spamalope

Poster Nutbag

QuoteWell if this is true I'll eat my words

rowjimmy

Eat 'em up!
It's On Like Donkey Kong!

GBL

time to lock this thread  :-D
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Stumpliquor Slim

That's about as official as it gets.

http://phish.com/videosplash/

Happy Hamptons to Everyone!!!

Mr Minor

HOLY SHIT!   :-o