News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Californication

Started by willsteele, September 11, 2008, 08:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

Watched the s2 premiere last night... funny I guess. 

Does anyone else find Hank's ex-wife/gf really not that attractive?

willsteele

^^  Not super attractive but I'd still.... :wink:
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

kellerb

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 24, 2008, 11:36:46 AM
I can't believe you guys can talk about this show without mentioning that David Duchovny is currently in rehab for sex addiction.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/film-and-tv/news/sex-files-david-duchovny-in-rehab-913023.html

I receive twice-daily treatments for sex addiction.  My therapist is Lilly.  When she's gone, Jill is generally the one to fill in for her.

GBL

Bump.

Episodes 1 and 2 are already floating around out there if anyone cares..

I'm very excited to have this and Dexter back on the air, it feels like I haven't seen new episodes in forever..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Superfreakie

BUMP.

Just started watching this and have grabbed the three seasons. I'm half way through season 1.
BEST QUOTE SO FAR: "I love women, I have all their albums"
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Yeah, it's not bad.  I've seen all 3 seasons but you just get the feeling after awhile that Hank is just a total fuck up and the stories just recycle over and over.
My wife loves it.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

emay

gonna start watching this series.
I watched seasons 4-6 when they were on TV, it didnt seem that hard to just jump in the middle of series cuz I figured out after a while hank just keeps fucking up the same stuff over and over again. gets a date with karen > misses it cuz hes partying > fucks some other girl > karen hates him, he does a bunch nice stuff > gets date with karen > yada yada

But I guess just wanna watch the first 3 season for the entertainment purposes. Hank is a pimp.

Also, Season 7 starts April 13

PIE-GUY

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on February 13, 2014, 12:43:22 PM
gonna start watching this series.
I watched seasons 4-6 when they were on TV, it didnt seem that hard to just jump in the middle of series cuz I figured out after a while hank just keeps fucking up the same stuff over and over again. gets a date with karen > misses it cuz hes parting > fucks some other girl > karen hates him, he does a bunch nice stuff > gets date with karen > yada yada

But I guess just wanna watch the first 3 season for the entertainment purposes. Hank is a pimp.

Also, Season 7 starts April 13

First couple of seasons were the best, before the show was on cruise control. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

ytowndan

The final season starts on Sunday. 

Is anyone else still watching?  As emay said, it's pretty much the same damn story every year, but it's still quite funny despite its repetitiveness.  Perhaps they'll actually move the story forward since it's the last run?
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

PIE-GUY

Yup. I've been watching since the beginning. Hoping like a girl they end up together in the end. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

GBL

I hope Hank ends up with a super hot 19 year old with big tits
If this is love, I'm never going home..

runawayjimbo

For some reason I thought last season was the series finale so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it was coming back on this week. Hank is the greatest.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: GBL on April 08, 2014, 11:59:54 AM

About the same age as his daughter, sounds about right.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

danje

Quote from: GBL on April 08, 2014, 11:59:54 AM

emay

damn that was a great season premiere