News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019/12/6-12/8 - North Charleston Coliseum - North Charleston, SC

Started by mehead, August 13, 2019, 07:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

So is there interest in an AirBnB? I could potentially make that happen....

There's spots out there with 5+ beds for under $1,000 for the whole weekend. If we got 6-8 of us or so it'd be a pretty cheap stay....
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 24, 2019, 12:59:25 PM

There's spots out there with 5+ beds for under $1,000 for the whole weekend. If we got 6-8 of us or so it'd be a pretty cheap stay....

How far. I'm hearing nightmare stories about post show Uber's.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 24, 2019, 10:08:30 PM

Interesting. Yeah, they were all 15-25 min drives or so. Pretty sure North Charleston is not the nicest area so I don't think an AirBnB right near by is an option.

However - I might have a rental car?  Still haven't figured out how I'm getting to Charleston from Pittsburgh so that's a possibility...
Bring in the dude!

VDB

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 25, 2019, 10:05:00 AM

Interesting. Yeah, they were all 15-25 min drives or so. Pretty sure North Charleston is not the nicest area so I don't think an AirBnB right near by is an option.

However - I might have a rental car?  Still haven't figured out how I'm getting to Charleston from Pittsburgh so that's a possibility...

Not necessarily true. Check out Park Circle. They have trees and craft beer and everything.
Is this still Wombat?

birdman

Quote from: VDB on September 25, 2019, 12:48:20 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on September 25, 2019, 10:05:00 AM

Not necessarily true. Check out Park Circle. They have trees and craft beer and everything.
interesting
Paug FTMFW!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

emay

parks and pizza? am I on the right message board?
Wheres the drugs and stripclubs?

Bobafett

My gf and I are going to be in town for a week, so we already have a beach Airbnb setup.  I would be down to get together and cook a meal if y'all do decide to get a big house for the weekend.   I look forward to seeing some of y'all again and meeting more for the first time.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Gundo

I'm in. Me and a lady friend will be looking for cool folks to hang out with. Is there good BBQ recommendations in Charleston?

ETA: lady friend and I are interested in possibly going in on the BnB

VDB

Fine BBQ options include Home Team, Lewis, Rodney Scott's. Home Team has the most robust alcohol program of those three.
Is this still Wombat?

Gundo

Is it open enrollment to get into said Robust Alcohol Program?

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

emay

WhatstheUse?

Getting psyched! The AirBnB is in place. Paugers present. Gonna be a blast!
Bring in the dude!