News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2020

Started by emay, January 23, 2020, 04:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Phish will embark on a 27-date Summer Tour beginning with two performances on the west coast at Matthew Knight Arena in Eugene, OR, and culminating with the band's 10th anniversary of their annual DICK'S Sporting Goods Park trek to Colorado over Labor Day weekend. Other summer 2020 dates include a weekend at Piedmont Park in Atlanta, GA, Phish's first-ever performance in Arkansas, and a special three-night run on the beach in Atlantic City, NJ.
A ticket request period is currently underway at tickets.phish.com and will end on Monday, February 3 at 12 Noon ET. Tickets will go on sale to the public beginning Friday, February 7. Specific ticketing information is available at phish.com/tours.
Both the Atlanta and Atlantic City shows will feature a special "Foundation Ticket" that will include early admission, a dedicated viewing area, a Foundation lounge and bar and more. A portion of proceeds from each Foundation Ticket will benefit the WaterWheel Foundation and the Piedmont Park Conservancy in Atlanta and the Surfrider Foundation in Atlantic City. Full details about the Foundation Ticket for the Atlanta shows can be found here and details for Atlantic City can be found here.
Travel Packages will be available in select cities on this Summer 2020 tour. All packages include concert tickets (Foundation Tickets will also be an option for Atlanta and Atlantic City), local hotel accommodations and merchandise and will go on sale to the public beginning Tuesday, January 28th at Noon ET. Full details and pricing can be found at  cidentertainment.com/events/phish/

PHISH SUMMER TOUR 2020
07/14 Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, OR
07/15 Matthew Knight Arena, Eugene, OR
07/17 Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
07/18 Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
07/19 Gorge Amphitheatre, George, WA
07/21 Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys, Stateline, NV
07/22 Lake Tahoe Outdoor Arena at Harveys, Stateline, NV
07/24 The Forum, Inglewood, CA
07/25 Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
07/26 Chase Center, San Francisco, CA
07/29 Walmart AMP, Rogers, AR
07/31 Oak Mountain Amphitheatre, Pelham, AL
08/01 Piedmont Park, Atlanta, GA
08/02 Piedmont Park, Atlanta, GA
08/04 Ascend Amphitheater, Nashville, TN
08/05 Ascend Amphitheater, Nashville, TN
08/07 Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
08/08 Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
08/09 Ruoff Music Center, Noblesville, IN
08/11 Giant Center, Hershey, PA
08/12 Giant Center, Hershey, PA
08/14 Atlantic City Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
08/15 Atlantic City Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
08/16 Atlantic City Beach, Atlantic City, NJ
09/04 DICK'S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
09/05 DICK'S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO
09/06 DICK'S Sporting Goods Park, Commerce City, CO

birdman

Will the Pollock print offered through the foundation package pay for itself eventually? What say you paugers?
Paug FTMFW!

mistercharlie

Just put in for the 3-day Deer Creek pass!

I still wish there was a way to tell them that I'm good with lawn seats, and would actually prefer them. But oh well, Im just happy that they are coming back to Indy!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Whats the deal with multiple requests with different cards now? Does shipping info and email/name need to be diff? Or just email/name?

ph92

Quote from: birdman on January 23, 2020, 05:50:59 PM
Will the Pollock print offered through the foundation package pay for itself eventually? What say you paugers?
Probably, Pollocks go for too much always.

I'm thinking I'm doing a lot of this summer.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: emay on January 23, 2020, 05:56:30 PM
Whats the deal with multiple requests with different cards now? Does shipping info and email/name need to be diff? Or just email/name?

Hi emay! Welcome to Phish, you must be new here? :police:
Bring in the dude!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on January 23, 2020, 06:24:58 PM
Quote from: emay on January 23, 2020, 05:56:30 PM

Hi emay! Welcome to Phish, you must be new here? :police:

Lol, I honestly haven't put in for the lotto in like 4 tours so I need a refresher. Teach me tour wayz brah!

Hicks

I haven't done five shows in a row since. . .

Ever?

Looks like this summer is my time with Eugene > Gorge!  :banana: :banana: :banana:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 23, 2020, 05:51:52 PM
Just put in for the 3-day Deer Creek pass!

I still wish there was a way to tell them that I'm good with lawn seats, and would actually prefer them. But oh well, Im just happy that they are coming back to Indy!

don't fret.  i will be more than happy to trade you lawns for your pavs!

anthrax

i kinda like randomness of this tour.  i'm 100% in for eugene, arkansas, nashville, and deer creek.  should i add more is the question!

Superfreakie

Quote from: anthrax on January 23, 2020, 08:42:11 PM
i kinda like randomness of this tour.  i'm 100% in for eugene, arkansas, nashville, and deer creek.  should i add more is the question!

:cough: AC
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

Pretty stoked with the look of this tour.  If I wasn't an old fuck I would be pumped.  Last couple of tours have underwhelmed me when dates were released.  This one has a LOT of dates I would love to hit if I had the time, money and stamina.  I bet that middle stretch is gonna be full of good shows.  Either way, I'm happy as hell to get 5 PNW shows even if they are at the beginning and will be warmups.

Hicks

How have I not gotten an email from Phish about this yet?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Buffalo Budd

That's a helluva full schedule for the Summer.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

cactusfan

San Francisco for sure. Maybe, I hope, Tahoe.

That's all this old man can pull off this time.

Plus I have to save myself for Vegas Halloween. Which I'm just assuming is happening.