News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-11-30 Dunkin Donuts Center - Providence, RI - Post-Show Discussion

Started by Hicks, November 30, 2019, 11:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

WhatstheUse?

I had a blast last night, def got some old favorites. Punch, Meat, horn were all awesome. Nice micro jam in that Punch intro. Pretty much dug the entire first set really. Slow Llama is cool, I guess... but I'd prefer the faster version.

Second set was fun too, no crazy jams but well played throughout I thought. The Hood seemed to peak harder than usual these days as well.

Can't wait for more tonight!
Bring in the dude!

Gumbo72203

what's this business about the Plasma outro?  I was busy with a friend's birthday party and seeing other old non-Phish friends and couldn't listen unfortunately.  Setlist looks fucking wack as hell, which is the correct way to do it. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

sunrisevt

I'm not aware of Trey notably botching the exit, but he definitely practiced the hell out of it the last two nights onstage.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy