News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-6-18 Budweiser Stage - Toronto, Ontario, Canada - Post-Show Discussion

Started by mehead, June 19, 2019, 08:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

Set I: AC/DC Bag > 555 > Ocelot > Sample In a Jar, Stash, The Wedge, Frost, Halley's Comet > Ruby Waves, Lawn Boy, You Enjoy Myself

Set II: Plasma -> The Final Hurrah > Wingsuit > Golden Age > I Always Wanted It This Way > Prince Caspian > If I Could > 46 Days

E: Drift While You're Sleeping
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

McGrupp

Stash was easily the highlight. Love that they played YEM but that version didn't do it for me.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mattstick

Segue into The Final Hurrah was amazing, Stash and Golden Age were highlights.  Felt like the most 3.0 show ever?

Please come back soon Phish.

rowjimmy

Stash was the obvious highlight in set one. The rest of the set is fine and not terrible although I didn't love the YEM.

In set two now.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: mattstick on June 19, 2019, 09:16:04 AM

Segue into The Final Hurrah was amazing, Stash and Golden Age were highlights.  Felt like the most 3.0 show ever?

Please come back soon Phish.

Too bad they drop that on their one show North of the border.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

I finally get to see The Final Hurrah and they dont do the growls and finger tapping shred part :frustrated: :frustrated:

Finish it tonight!!

anthrax

rowjimmy

Multiple independent twitter reports of a raccoon in the venue.

No photo.

That is all.

mattstick

jam>

Tripping out at a Phish show and running into a raccoon could be quite an event.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: jam> on June 19, 2019, 01:39:44 PM
Tripping out at a Phish show and running into a raccoon could be quite an event.

Trash pandas, talking monkeys, dancing polar bears... I've seen it all. One time I saw Fishman and his drumset turn into a crab. No clue how he did it.
Bring in the dude!

kellerb

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 19, 2019, 01:57:34 PM
Quote from: jam> on June 19, 2019, 01:39:44 PM

Trash pandas, talking monkeys, dancing polar bears... I've seen it all. One time I saw Fishman and his drumset turn into a crab. No clue how he did it.

QuotePhish is like LITERALLY a boy band except instead of crazy 12-year-old girl fans, it's middle-aged Canadians on Acid and toilet bears.

gainesvillegreen

Agree with Matt, a very 3.0 show.
I've been pleasantly surprised with how well Trey is playing since the off in St Louis. He acquits himself well here in Ocelot, Sample, Ruby Waves, If I Could. I don't think he has started a tour so strongly since Fall '09? I'll be corrected if I'm wrong there. As sl and others have said, the composed sections can be rough, but that's been the case since Island Tour. Trey sounds really good.

Not sure what, if anything, is going on with Page, but last night was his best night thus far...however, he has some distance to go....

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on June 19, 2019, 02:52:48 PM
Not sure what, if anything, is going on with Page, but last night was his best night thus far...however, he has some distance to go....

Less distractions/sandwiches in Canada.
Bring in the dude!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on June 19, 2019, 03:16:33 PM
Quote from: gainesvillegreen on June 19, 2019, 02:52:48 PM

Less distractions/sandwiches in Canada.

Have you seen our women (and raccoons)?
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.