News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Couch Tour 2020

Started by anthrax, January 17, 2020, 08:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

Have you checked to see if your stream is at 1080p in the YouTube settings? It might be defaulted to 360 or something.

anthrax

Quote from: GBL on April 14, 2020, 07:58:51 PM
Quote from: anthrax on April 14, 2020, 07:53:27 PM
^^^have u tried straight from livephish?

Straight from LivePhish is straight from YouTube

Oops...didn't know that.  I've only gone straight from youtube.  Quality is very good tonight compared to the MPP stream.

VDB

Quote from: mbw on April 14, 2020, 08:06:36 PM
Have you checked to see if your stream is at 1080p in the YouTube settings? It might be defaulted to 360 or something.

Yeah, tried it.

Solution appears to be Facebook (video) Apple TV app.
Is this still Wombat?

PIE-GUY

Quote from: VDB on April 14, 2020, 08:46:18 PM

Yeah, tried it.

I had this happening on Apple TV. Hit "down" on the remote and click the 3 dots for "more" and hit the "HD" link.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VDB

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 14, 2020, 08:50:42 PM
Quote from: VDB on April 14, 2020, 08:46:18 PM

Yeah, tried it.

I had this happening on Apple TV. Hit "down" on the remote and click the 3 dots for "more" and hit the "HD" link.

I'll take a look at that. YouTube usually delivers, the bastards.
Is this still Wombat?

emay

They need to do Hartford 09.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

sunrisevt

So concensus is we're not getting the Drive-In set? What kind of hot fuckery is this?

I GODDAM WELL OBJECT
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

emay

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

This shit is so good. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

Fuck they took it down!!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

tet

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 15, 2020, 07:58:28 AM
Fuck they took it down!!

i am really hoping someone ripped it... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.