News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Couch Tour 2020

Started by anthrax, January 17, 2020, 08:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: anthrax on June 01, 2020, 11:09:17 PM
Yeah, night 3 was my pick too but I recently got into a discussion with someone who was praising night 1.  Maybe tomorrow should be a double feature.  I also really wanna rewatch the Phil & phriends 99 run.

Night 1 had 'The Elements' set, and that was fun. But Night 3's STAIRWAY ad nauseum was really fun.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Bobafett

6/19/95!   Deep cut!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

hell yeah!! excited for this one. Not sure last time I listened to that show.

PIE-GUY

I predict a donation of $19.95 to the charity chosen from yours truly.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Quote from: Bobafett on June 12, 2020, 05:16:42 PM
6/19/95!   Deep cut!

HELL FUCKING YEAH!!!!! The first of many GREAT Deer Creek shows! SO damned excited!!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on June 12, 2020, 06:25:34 PM

I'm still going with $19.98. I want to relive that magical night in St. Louis with Riverport '98!

birdman

Quote from: mistercharlie on June 12, 2020, 06:37:38 PM

I'm still going with $19.98. I want to relive that magical night in St. Louis with Riverport '98!
great Bowie. Remember you being psyched for your first day in the life .
This was the first day of summer tour I spent mostly in the shitter with a nasty case of food poisoning. Still wouldn't  trade it for the world
Paug FTMFW!

mbw

My first show!  Kick fucking ass.

Buffalo Budd

Yeah, that's a heater.
Stoked!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ph92

If they continue to do at least 1 1.0 show a month, I'll be happy.

I am not gonna look at the setlist, but blossom the next night is one of my favorites. I'll probably binge summer 95 after this one.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

anthrax

Superfreakie

I missed this show, fell between GD Highgate VT and Albany (I skipped Giants). If I had to do it again, I would have been exclusively seeing Phish that summer. Regrettably, I only did Red Rocks and Great Woods summer '95. Both sick sick sick two night runs.  :frustrated:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mistercharlie

Just realized why they picked this show...

Juneteenth! And this week's charity is EJI. Phish is doing what they can for the BLM movement!

WhatstheUse?

Oh hell yes!  :rockout:
Bring in the dude!

rowjimmy

I was at this show and it was a heater!
We're doing an HFPod pre-show tonight with special guest Charlie Dirksen.
Be there: