News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 8

Started by UncleEbinezer, July 12, 2011, 08:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

ytowndan

An unsaven, scuzzy Jeff being confused for Harvey Weinstein was so damn hilarious.  Definitely a great start!

Happy New Year, guys!
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

Gotta wait until the wife is asleep, not home, or preoccupied before I can watch the new season.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Quote from: ytowndan on January 24, 2020, 11:10:42 AM
An unsaven, scuzzy Jeff being confused for Harvey Weinstein was so damn hilarious.  Definitely a great start!

Happy New Year, guys!

Happy New Year, Mocha Joe!

emay

mbw

WhatstheUse?

Haven't watched episode 2 yet, but I agree that was a hilarious first episode!
Bring in the dude!

sls.stormyrider

looks like I'll have to get HBO now
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mbw

sls.stormyrider

Just started watching season 10
great so far

I'm not allowed to buy talcum powder anymore
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mistercharlie

Small detail...
But Leon's "Lampin" gold necklace cracks me up!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sls.stormyrider

mistercharlie

Quote from: sls.stormyrider on April 15, 2020, 10:23:21 AM
magic vagina

Still can't believe Larry managed to Larry his way out of getting to try the Magic Vagina.