News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-12-03 The Met, Philly - Live Setlist thread

Started by rowjimmy, December 03, 2019, 08:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 03, 2019, 10:06:19 PM
What the fuck is happening with this Chalk Dust?

That was not about the jamming.

Which is nice and kicked in early.

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

mbw

Man, that Chalkdust -> Tweezer seg had me thinking I was listening to Bomb Factory.

mbw

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 03, 2019, 10:07:13 PM
Quote from: mbw on December 03, 2019, 10:02:54 PM
Pretty funny that some wook convinced Scott he was Paluska.

Patrick Jordan

Guess I haven't been paying attention.  Does Mike still play bass?

rowjimmy

Quote from: mbw on December 03, 2019, 10:27:28 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on December 03, 2019, 10:07:13 PM
Quote from: mbw on December 03, 2019, 10:02:54 PM
Pretty funny that some wook convinced Scott he was Paluska.

Patrick Jordan

Guess I haven't been paying attention.  Does Mike still play bass?

In between scarf fittings.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

cleech74

rowjimmy

mbw

Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 02, 1970, 02:45:43 PMthat a little Union Federal tease?

Some weird glitch it where it bled through, unless fish busted out a trombone for a split second.

Eta: I started to get up from my chair and head to the bathroom before I shit myself.

Hicks

Good to see the Phish tradition of phoning in shows like this is alive and well.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

I think this is a bit above phoning it in.

Just a bit.

Probably quite a bit more for those in the room.

Hicks

On paper it looks great, but the playing hasn't been anything special.

Jesus was probably my highlight.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

rowjimmy

This 2001 is contradicting your words as I read them.