News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Fishman's New Samples

Started by anthrax, July 31, 2021, 10:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

Fish appears to be excited to try out his new toy.

rowjimmy

PIE-GUY

He had that drum machine pad before, it?s just the new samples he?s added to it.

I really like the ?Yeah!? Sample.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Hicks

Lol at Fish caring what anyone thinks or anyone close to him telling him what to do. 

Not gonna happen. 

Dude's gonna play with his "drum doodads" until he's tired of them. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

anthrax

fish's samples (and page's samples) always come through so loud in the mix.  i forget what song it was last night, but fish was really stomping all over a nice trey solo.  i know he's amped up to use them, just gotta find the right spots.

WhatstheUse?

I actually didn?t even realize they were samples until this morning. I thought fishman was just feeling goofy and saying ?yeah? a lot and making laughing sounds or something throughout the show.
Bring in the dude!

emay

Superfreakie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on July 31, 2021, 01:08:45 PM
I actually didn?t even realize they were samples until this morning. I thought fishman was just feeling goofy and saying ?yeah? a lot and making laughing sounds or something throughout the show.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

Rumor is that the samples (or some of them?) are a foreshadowing for Halloween and also that the "Yeah" sample is George Clinton, but haven't seen that the Clinton thing is verified.  Sounds more to me like the guy from Trading Places lol.

Superfreakie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 08, 2021, 03:30:08 PMRumor is that the samples (or some of them?) are a foreshadowing for Halloween and also that the "Yeah" sample is George Clinton, but haven't seen that the Clinton thing is verified.  Sounds more to me like the guy from Trading Places lol.

Ooooh....good rumor.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.