News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey at the Beacon Streams

Started by Hicks, September 14, 2020, 08:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Wow, this is pretty cool. Trey's reading live comments and everything lol.... wasn't expecting that
Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

I really like the lounge version of stash.  I am wondering how this will morph over the next 8 weeks
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

PIE-GUY

Yeah, Hicks, you must not have been in HD... the sound was fucking great using the appletv app. Better than the DaaM streams.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mattstick

I got a bit weirded out by all the eye contact.

Production was great, stream was quality and sounded great - took me way to long to figure out full screen on the AppleTV though.

About 5 songs in I started to wonder if they all got COVID tests and wondered if they should be wearing masks, 2020 is kinda brutal.

anthrax

did anyone hear the trey interview about the beacon shows that was on xm radio?  any good?  any links ?

anthrax

Quote from: mattstick on October 10, 2020, 09:18:26 AM
I got a bit weirded out by all the eye contact.

Production was great, stream was quality and sounded great - took me way to long to figure out full screen on the AppleTV though.

About 5 songs in I started to wonder if they all got COVID tests and wondered if they should be wearing masks, 2020 is kinda brutal.

Trey's got you!

Caravan2001

Quote from: zimbra on October 09, 2020, 10:12:47 PM
Dudes, can somebody share the donation link? I've looked on Trey's website, Phish's website, and the twitch link with no luck

I donated and I recommend it if you can.....

https://tiltify.com/waterwheel-foundation

Bobafett

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 10, 2020, 01:38:02 PM
Quote from: zimbra on October 09, 2020, 10:12:47 PM
Dudes, can somebody share the donation link? I've looked on Trey's website, Phish's website, and the twitch link with no luck

I donated and I recommend it if you can.....

https://tiltify.com/waterwheel-foundation

Me too.  Great cause as usual but this is one that's pretty close to my heart.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VDB

Some good arrangements tonight. I like these treats.

Did I miss the explanation for why the band is facing the back of the stage? Any reason other than to have those balcony lights behind them? It seems strange for Trey to be playing with a brick wall in his face.
Is this still Wombat?

rowjimmy

I think it's for two reasons. The theater behind them can be lit in interesting ways and looks cool. Also, having the deeper part of the stage on which to run cameras cuts out the need for cranes and shit that you'd need when shooting from the audience side.

anthrax

also for a guy who feeds off crowd energy, it's probably sad as hell to play to 3,000 empty seats

VDB

Sadder than a wall though?

My next question is: who arranged the Jeff Tanski parts? Himself? Random Phish nerd on internet? Holly Bowling?
Is this still Wombat?

pcr3

I didn't watch the stream Friday night, but I did listen to it Saturday night while helping :sbw: trim his harvest. The experience was a beacon of light in what has been a shitty year. I cannot wait until I get to see as many of you as possible when live music truly returns.

How about that Wolfman's?  :banana:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

shoreline99

Quote from: pcr3 on October 19, 2020, 12:29:07 AM
I didn't watch the stream Friday night, but I did listen to it Saturday night while helping :sbw: trim his harvest. The experience was a beacon of light in what has been a shitty year. I cannot wait until I get to see as many of you as possible when live music truly returns.

How about that Wolfman's?  :banana:

Back atcha PCR. For sure.

Wolfman's was dope, that Divided Sky started out rough but ended up being amazing. Greyhound rising with strings, too...
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

rowjimmy

Quote from: VDB on October 17, 2020, 10:54:12 AM
Sadder than a wall though?

My next question is: who arranged the Jeff Tanski parts? Himself? Random Phish nerd on internet? Holly Bowling?

Don Hart.
Same guy who arranged the strings and the orchestral Trey gigs.

Actually, Don says Tanski is adapting Hart's orchestral arrangements for the piano.