News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/12 - Deer Creek - Noblesville, IN - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Undermind, August 12, 2010, 11:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

08/12/2010
Verizon Wireless Music Center
Noblesville, IN

Soundcheck:
Jam, Too Much of Anything, Burn That Bridge

Set I:
Runaway Jim, Punch You in the Eye, Roggae, Cars Trucks Buses> Sample in a Jar, NICU, Horn, Sugar Shack, Wolfman's Brother,  Time Turns Elastic

Set II:
Drowned> Gotta Jibboo> Bathtub Gin, My Friend My Friend, Buffalo Bill$> Twist> The Horse> Silent in the Morning, Split Open and Melt> Dog Faced Boy, Harry Hood, Golgi Apparatus

E:
Fee@> N2O> Kung@#> Fire&

$ Last Played 6/25/04 (81 Shows)
@ w/ Megaphone
# Last Time Played 6/17/04 (88 Shows)
& The lyrics to Fire were changed to "Move over and let Cactus take over."
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Holy Fuck I can't wait to hear the 2nd set and encore!  What happened to Sophist?
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mehead

Itsnotanexperience

the summer really has slowly but surely gotten stronger and stronger........i'm so pumped for saturday's show.    only one i'll get to see until the summer, but the past four shows have moved the chains significantly.

great stuff.

can't wait to hear that Gin.

sophist

Quote from: Undermind on August 12, 2010, 11:34:57 PM
Holy Fuck I can't wait to hear the 2nd set and encore!  What happened to Sophist?
I was watching Louie bro.  Epic series.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

ytowndan

Quote from: sophist on August 12, 2010, 11:46:40 PM
I was watching Louie bro.  Epic series.  I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Hey, dude...you wanna do a motor bong?
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mehead

I was debating whether to give that a shot...commercials for it looked pretty funny

Undermind

on phish.net:

The lyrics to Fire were changed to "Move over and let nitrous take over."

postjack

love that show! it's like curb but darker and funnier. and it's Louis ck, like the greatest comedian alive.

hot encore we have here, I'm sad I missed the show.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

sophist

Quote from: ytowndan on August 12, 2010, 11:47:29 PM

Hey, dude...you wanna do a motor bong?
Quote from: mehead on August 12, 2010, 11:49:14 PM

I was debating whether to give that a shot...commercials for it looked pretty funny
It's kind of early Seinfeld like to me, but way dirtier and more out there with the humor.  I'd recommend it. 

And yes, I'd love to do a motor bong. 
------------------------------------------------
Back on track.  First set looks really meh.  Second set + encore looks nuts.  Second set and encore should of gone down at telluride.   :-P
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

Quote from: postjack on August 12, 2010, 11:55:14 PM

love that show! it's like curb but darker and funnier. and it's Louis ck, like the greatest comedian alive.

hot encore we have here, I'm sad I missed the show.
To me, Curb is about character memes, where as Louie kind of mimics the social commentary style of Seinfeld.  But just my two cents on it. 

Undermind

Welsh27

Let's Go Flyers!

-Welsh-

gainesvillegreen

^Nice, thanks for the vid. Really looking forward to hearing the show tomorrow...still can't believe DFB.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.