News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

most overrated show

Started by jedifunk, March 05, 2005, 10:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gainesvillegreen

Dig Fukuoka, good show, wasn't aware it is highly debated.

Fall '97 may have had better sets/shows than Dayton, but the Reba from Dayton is non plus ultra fodder for Fall 97, and the song in general, over the course of it's history. Not my fav version, and don't know about the show in sum, but that specific version can not be over-rated, nor should it be under-rated. IMO, to each his own, and all that other bullshit.

Listened to the Tube/Tube jam the other day, though, on the way to pick my kiddo up from school, and was kind of left scratching my head....

My vote for this thread would be Island Tour 1998.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

susep

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on March 13, 2010, 11:54:50 PM
Fall '97 may have had better sets/shows than Dayton, but the Reba from Dayton is non plus ultra fodder for Fall 97, and the song in general, over the course of it's history. Not my fav version, and don't know about the show in sum, but that specific version can not be over-rated, nor should it be under-rated.

The 7Dec.1997 Reba is indeed a sweet version imo, one of the best of '97 in a year that saw very few.