News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Youtube Gems

Started by redrum, December 14, 2010, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danje

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: danje on September 05, 2020, 04:09:10 PM
Some guy from PT just uploaded the Lemonwheel ambient set:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S46fVfcbVkk&t=2291s&ab_channel=Ugotrey

Truly a spiritual experience for me.
Thanks for sharing.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Marmar

ok...I've proven that video exists....this just adds to the confirmation.....

WHERE IS THE REST OF IT :)
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

anthrax

from the setlist to the flow of songs to the vibe in the crowd, this one still ranks as one of the oddest phish shows i've ever been to:

Marmar

ENJOY!  :phish:

(if video is unavailable, be patient....it will load eventually)

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

anthrax

Quote from: Marmar on September 12, 2020, 12:05:51 PM

Giggity!

Marmar

here's more from lemonwheel:

Gumbo72203

these are so amazing, thank you to everyone for unearthing this stuff. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Marmar

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 16, 2020, 12:10:01 PM
these are so amazing, thank you to everyone for unearthing this stuff.

ohhhh....just you wait....the best is yet to come....loads of digitally uncirculated vids are on their way....many look so good you'll shit

Gumbo72203

dude i just came here to see if you'd put this up!!!  caught a bit on the Twitch stream :D :D :D :D

You've made my night with that one

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Gumbo72203

I'm assuming someone else linked it, because it's been out for a while but I've been going through 12/28/97 on Youtube. 

This is a bad show, right?  Like...  they just don't seem together at all.  Too much partying?  No preparation?  Even Ghost goes basically nowhere.  It's just weird.  Strange setlist choices.  But the jammed out Axilla is cool. 

Caravan2001

Sick dude, thanks.  That show was so fun to attend.

Marmar

Just went live on Twitch @ MrMarmar...

Tunes for now....streaming vids start at 3PM

Marmar

2/25/93 1280x720 HD AI Enhanced from 640x480 SD....

it's friggin FANTASTIC if you ask me....granted, you can see some of the AI matrixing in the darker shots, but when its well lit it is GLORIOUS.

Enjoy.....there's WAY more to come.

PIE-GUY

Only watched the Bowie so far... but yes! Looks incredible. The Minkins on full display!! Love 93 so much.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul