News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2020-02-22 - Moon Palace - Cancun, Quintana Roo, MEX New

Started by anthrax, February 22, 2020, 11:57:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthrax

02/22/2020
MOON PALACE
Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico

SET 1: Willin', Tube, Evening Song, Set Your Soul Free, You Sexy Thing > 46 Days, Waste > Your Pet Cat, Tweezer > Manteca > Tweezer > Makisupa Policeman > Twist

SET 2: Energy > Soul Planet > Waves > Carini > Chalk Dust Torture -> Have Mercy > A Life Beyond The Dream, Harry Hood

ENCORE: Sweet Jane > Tweezer Reprise

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Sick show.  All time Waves, awesome Tweezteca, Have Mercy until the end is glorious.  I'm putting this run easily at the top of all previous Mex runs, even if tonight ends up like Sunday Charleston.

GBL

I literally lost my mind last night, shit got so far out there I was on another planet.

When carini started, I looked around and was back on a beach in Mexico, it was insane
If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: GBL on February 23, 2020, 03:54:26 PM
I literally lost my mind last night, shit got so far out there I was on another planet.

When carini started, I looked around and was back on a beach in Mexico, it was insane

Drugs are a hell of a drug!
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

You know you're fucked when the opening notes of Carini serve to ground you in reality!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

anthrax

that waves had some out of this world moments for sure

Gumbo72203

now that's a fucking Phish show.  Really hope a video grab of that pops up, it's the only one that hasn't yet. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

shoreline99

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on February 23, 2020, 06:53:47 PM

Drugs are a hell of a drug!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1139867200544759808
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Gumbo72203

Waves gets to the legendary place, good stuff.  Working my way through the rest of the show slowly, really wished the Set Your Soul Free was longer because that jam was REALLY good.  They hit a nice place, but Trey was having tons of monitor problems.  The slow Waste takes a bit to lift off but Trey gets it but it ends a bit too soon.  I don't think he can really unleash on that solo anymore, but it was a well-played version and sounded nice. 

Fucking TUBE though!  That was great.  The ending was totally dropped haha but the jam was really really nice.  The Tweezer is real nice too, I feel like Trey plays in a new melodic way and it's really refreshing. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..