News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/01 - Red Rocks - Morrison, CO - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mistercharlie, August 02, 2009, 01:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

2009-08-01 (saturday)
Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison, CO

Set 1: AC/DC Bag, The Curtain With, Mound, Gotta Jibboo, Guyute, Punch You In The Eye, Tube*, Alaska, Run Like An Antelope

Set 2: Rock and Roll > Down with Disease -> Free, Esther, Dirt, Harry Hood

Encore: Sleeping Monkey > First Tube

* Played by crowd request.
First The Curtain With Since 08/15/2004
First Mound since 12/31/02
First Esther since 09/30/00

Welcome To the after party. Sick ass DWD no?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Declan

Quote from: Mistercharlie on August 02, 2009, 01:34:23 AM

2009-07-31 (saturday)

Set 1: AC/DC Bag, The Curtain With, Mound, Gotta Jibboo, Guyute, Punch You In The Eye, Tube*, Alaska, Run Like An Antelope

FYP
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Declan on August 02, 2009, 01:36:15 AM
Quote from: Mistercharlie on August 02, 2009, 01:34:23 AM

2009-07-31 (saturday)

FYP
Thanks. I was in the process of fixing it myself.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Scent of a Tuna

That second set looks like a '97 Fall 2nd set...few songs and JAMMED out.... :clap:

fauxpaxfauxreal

mistercharlie

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: Mistercharlie on August 02, 2009, 01:43:19 AM
Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on August 02, 2009, 01:42:16 AM
One for the fannerz.

I give this list a C.
wait until you hear it. It was better than you read.

It gets a C.

So far, this leg of the tour...

7/30=C
7/31=C
8/01=C

Their consistancy is alarmingly reassuring.

danje

fauxpaxfauxreal

The only one that was kinda big was Esther.  Which is cool.

C

mistercharlie

thechad

Quote from: Scent of a Tuna on August 02, 2009, 01:39:34 AM
That second set looks like a '97 Fall 2nd set...few songs and JAMMED out.... :clap:

I do like seeing only 6 tunes in the second set, but am going to reserve judgment until I've heard it.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

mistercharlie

just cross out that 's' because I don't think we'll see it again all tour.

mistercharlie

Quote from: thechad on August 02, 2009, 01:52:07 AM
Quote from: Scent of a Tuna on August 02, 2009, 01:39:34 AM

I do like seeing only 6 tunes in the second set, but am going to reserve judgment until I've heard it.
You Didn't Stream.
:shakehead:

kellerb

fauxpaxfauxreal