News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Complete Album Listened To?

Started by August, May 21, 2006, 02:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Wayne Shorter - Speak No Evil

You guys like jazz records?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

khalpin

mopper_smurf

Frank Zappa - Chunga's Revenge

Tim Bowness - Late Night Laments (Japanese edition with - you guessed it - bonus tracks)
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

susep

Recently discovered this band and album.  Pretty killer music.  Psyched to hear more. 

mbw

Trey has sat in with them.  Check the youtubes.

rowjimmy

Man, if only someone had talked about them on this webpagesite

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

Tomapella

Quote from: Hicks on March 18, 2021, 02:24:40 AM
Wayne Shorter - Speak No Evil

You guys like jazz records?

Yeah! One of my favorite ones, too. Yeah, I know this post was made six months ago. I still like it.

Tomapella

A really cool Australian/New Zealand soundtrack with lots of psychedelic folk, some surf, some prog, sick album that I'd never heard of and turned me on to a whole scene with lots of great artists. People here who haven't listened to Ticket would probably be into them, they have Zep/Hendrix vibes like crazy.

Morning of the Earth Original Soundtrack

mistercharlie

Spiritualized - Royal Albert Hall October 10 1997  :music:

Hard to believe this masterpiece was recorded 24 years ago today.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

The 7th Wave arrived today, so now I have a full set. I am making my way through all of Big Stir Records singles compilations
Twitter | FB | Instagram

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram