News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019-12-04 - Petersen Events Center, Pittsburgh, PA - Post-Show Discussion

Started by shoreline99, December 05, 2019, 06:18:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 05, 2019, 01:19:14 PM
The Terrapin sign was a large banner that read, "I really love you and I mean you".
Cool that it worked as I hadn't seen that since VABeach '99.

Spent the show with  :wtu:
So much fun.

Walter White and Jesse Pinkman gave up science and are enjoying the Phish from VT. Nice
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

kellerb

Quote from: mopper_smurf on December 06, 2019, 02:17:40 AM
The Terrapin sign was a large banner that read, "I really love you and I mean you".

So much fun.

Walter White and Jesse Pinkman gave up science and are enjoying the Phish from VT. Nice

Or did they?

anthrax

Quote from: kellerb on December 06, 2019, 09:00:09 AM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on December 06, 2019, 02:17:40 AM

So much fun.

Or did they?

Nice pic!  Buncha zombies sitting behind you guys, though

rowjimmy

susep

At some point in the recent history of the world, someone thought it was a good idea to create a full-sized, professionally crafted flag that said nothing but "CLIT" on it. Someone else thought it was a good idea to buy that flag and bring it to a Phish show. This same person, along with some neighbors in the seats next to them, directly behind the stage, had the brilliant idea of hoisting this flag at the sickest, spaciest moment of a beautiful Type II Runaway Jim jam, just when the stage lights were illuminating that section of the arena. The crowd roared and it wasn't quite clear whether they were cheering because we had all just collectively and suddenly found the CLIT or because Phish had just entered altogether new musical territory and was soaring into the night. Or maybe it was both.

But that's the kind of show it was.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

rowjimmy

emay

Quote from: mbw on January 10, 2020, 11:48:01 AM
That's our girl Bella.

haha the blonde girl in the middle and the girl to the left of her are two good friends from Boone, was just talking to her the other day actually  :sbw: :sbw: They are pretty good friends will Bella now after that Phish Chicks photo album thing.