News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

1997/07/21 - Virginia Beach Amphitheater - Virginia Beach, VA - Not LST

Started by Hicks, May 19, 2020, 08:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ph92

Not as good as this one, but the went theme is another hot one
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mistercharlie

mistercharlie

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

GBL

mbw

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

mbw

GBL

Quote from: mbw on May 19, 2020, 10:49:30 PM
Mike has no idea how to play cymbals.

Lol he pretty much slammed his face the first time

mistercharlie

That Trey with three guitars thing better be a gif by tomorrow.

ph92

Quote from: mbw on May 19, 2020, 10:49:30 PM
Mike has no idea how to play cymbals.
I always forget how weird Mike is until I see 90s videos. Dude takes a fancy to looking directly into the lens
Make America Melt Again!