News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Oysterhead to Return?

Started by ceevee, September 26, 2013, 08:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

:rawk:
think we will get at least one Red Rocks show

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VDB

Can a Pork Tornado reunion be far behind???
Is this still Wombat?

shoreline99

Quote from: emay on October 15, 2019, 10:15:42 AM
:rawk:
think we will get at least one Red Rocks show

Dunno, I'm hearing festival appearances
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Caravan2001

I'd be more interested in a new album.

mehead

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 15, 2019, 01:40:41 PM
I'd be more interested in a new album.

Same here. I'm really hoping they would have new material for this upcoming tour.

Now see Broomfield, CO dates for 2/14 & 2/15.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Valentine's Day - there's gonna be some super-pissed-off girlfriends this year! "Sorry, babe. Oysterhead reunion show."
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mehead

Looks like they'll be announcing Oysterhead playing Sweetwater Fest in April soon on Sirius.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Caravan2001

Quote from: mehead on October 21, 2019, 04:42:57 PM
Looks like they'll be announcing Oysterhead playing Sweetwater Fest in April soon on Sirius.

today at 5.

cactusfan

Hell yes.

https://www.jambase.com/article/oysterhead-2020-tour-dates-california

Oysterhead confirmed a pair of April 2020 tour dates in California. The shows in Berkeley on April 17 and Palo Atlo on April 18 are the first in The Golden State for the band featuring Phish guitarist Trey Anastasio, Primus bassist Les Claypool and The Police drummer Stewart Copeland since 2001.

The April 17th show will take place at Berkeley's Greek Theatre. Oysterhead then heads to the Frost Amphitheater on the campus of Stanford University on April 18. A lottery is currently underway and entries will be accepted until Wednesday, December 18 at 10 a.m. PT. Tickets go on sale to the general public this Friday, December 20 at 10 a.m. PT.

Oysterhead will take the stage for the first time since a 2006 set at Bonnaroo when they play the 1st Bank Center in Broomfield, Colorado on February 14 and 15, 2000. The trio also confirmed 2020 appearances at the SweetWater 420 and Peach festivals.