News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Youtube Gems

Started by redrum, December 14, 2010, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

Horn tour anyone? 7-19-91 Audio was sourced from me....

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

And here's 7-18-91 with audio from the "Old School Phish Project" mastered by yours truly...

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

emay

I wouldn't call it a gem but it's muppets singing phish so

mbw

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on July 21, 2016, 10:32:36 AM
I wouldn't call it a gem but it's muppets singing phish so

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Marmar

You should see the boxes I've yet to sift thru.....I'd be willing to bet this entire show is in there.....

2 boxes, measuring 24x36.....filled to the very top with DAT's and cassettes.....

whatapiper

Quote from: Marmar on July 29, 2016, 02:32:15 PM
You should see the boxes I've yet to sift thru.....I'd be willing to bet this entire show is in there.....

2 boxes, measuring 24x36.....filled to the very top with DAT's and cassettes.....

That's exciting, looking forward to that, I'm in no hurry.
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

tet

Projekt Old Skül lives!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Marmar

Quote from: tet on July 31, 2016, 07:23:07 PM

Projekt Old Skül lives!

Funny you should say that....

I'm still in touch with Weave on a regular basis.....there was lots that was transferred that was never touch after the fact....so, I've been toying with the idea of finishing up what we started many years ago now....I'll keep ya ll in the loop.

But for now, a PHiSH youtube GEM.....

Marmar

and here's some skinhead Trey for your viewing enjoyment....

mbw

Quote from: Marmar on August 03, 2016, 05:01:17 PM
and here's some skinhead Trey for your viewing enjoyment....

Sick.  As is...

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

anthrax