News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish Youtube Gems

Started by redrum, December 14, 2010, 10:48:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Bobafett

I think Scotty will remember this!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Bobafett on August 03, 2019, 09:06:36 AM

I think Scotty will remember this!

My Pops was with me at this one and he was just cracking up watching it all go down.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

WhatstheUse?

That's actually almost exactly where I jumped the fence.... only... I attempted it approximately 5 minutes after that video ended.
Bring in the dude!

mbw

PIE-GUY

If you've never watched this video, it's an instant classic:

QuoteI dropped my phone to the lower level and some dude threw it back during Fluffhead...it never stopped recording. It was amazing!

anthrax

Quote from: mbw on August 03, 2019, 03:15:57 PM
Best 3.0 show .

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

I miss the days when phish fans had balls and took control of the venues.  I remember jumping the back row of chairs in many a pavilion from the moat.  Remember when we owned MSG.  Nowadays people get kicked out of MSG for sitting behind the stage!  I blame stub hub and tiered ticket prices!

Caravan2001

khalpin

After years of manually syncing up the snippet of Mike's Groove from the 8/11/93 video with the soundboard audio from the LP #7 filler with one on the CD player and the other on the DVD player, I finally went ahead and just did it on the computer and uploaded it to Youtube.  Despite the fact that most of the footage is either missing or is just them playing in the dark.  Warning, may cause seizures. 

PIE-GUY

That's fucking intense! I remember them filling places with smoke like that during Mike's grooves... I've never seen a good video capture of it. Fack!

mbw

anthrax

Superfreakie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on February 09, 2020, 05:05:51 PM
That's fucking intense! I remember them filling places with smoke like that during Mike's grooves... I've never seen a good video capture of it. Fack!

They did this at one of the Montreal shows, can't remember whether it was the Mike's in '93 or the Tweezer > xyz > BBFCM in '94, but when the lights came back on Mike and Trey were laying on the stage, I seem to remember them screaming, but my memory is fading, anyway one of our friends lost his mind in that moment. Schizophrenic for life after that....institutionalized.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

khalpin

On a similar note....12/30/94 Tweezer synced with the Live Bait 13 audio

anthrax