News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

1994/07/08 - Great Woods - Mansfield, MA - Not LST

Started by Hicks, August 04, 2020, 09:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

:phish:
7-8-1994
Great Woods Center for the Performing Arts
Mansfield, MA

Set I: Llama > NO2# > Lizards > Tela > Wilson >  AC/DC Bag > Col. Forbin's Ascent > Fly Famous Mockingbird > Sloth > McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters > Divided Sky

Set II: Rift > Sample in a Jar > Reba*, Yerushalayim Shel Zahav > It's Ice, Stash, You Enjoy Myself > Frankenstein > You Enjoy Myself, Julius > Golgi Apparatus

E: Nellie Kane > Cavern

The first set included the complete Gamehendge narration between songs from NO2 through Divided Sky.

# w/ Fish on vaccum

* w/ Manteca teases

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Bobafett

I'm so excited to have this sbd available for Relisten whenever I want it!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

Gamehendge webcast and nobody's gonna hang out here?
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Hicks

Quote from: birdman on August 04, 2020, 09:12:22 PM
Quote from: Hicks on August 04, 2020, 09:11:02 PM
meh. Seen it

Can't wait to add this show to my stats on .net and PT!

birdman

Quote from: Hicks on August 04, 2020, 09:13:07 PM
Quote from: birdman on August 04, 2020, 09:12:22 PM
Quote from: Hicks on August 04, 2020, 09:11:02 PM
meh. Seen it

Can't wait to add this show to my stats on .net and PT!
way better seats than I had the first time
Paug FTMFW!

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

Quote from: Bobafett on August 04, 2020, 09:16:50 PM
Trey is so on point with his playing and hair.

He definitely used Pert Plus back then. 

susep

Quote from: Hicks on August 04, 2020, 09:40:08 PM
Quote from: Bobafett on August 04, 2020, 09:16:50 PM
Trey is so on point with his playing and hair.

He definitely used Pert Plus back then.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Hicks

susep

Epic set!  Was one of my first bootlegs back in the day, so much heady music.  So great to see it visually w/ improved sound.  Watched the entire set w/ my 12 y/o, he loved it. 
Thank you Phish!   :phish: :rawk: 

anthrax

I dont remember the last time I listened to a gamehendge set.  So great!

cleech74

Hadn't seen this one before tonight. That was fun. The Pert-Plus comment got me good.😀
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

Bobafett

VA $l!m

what is this lord of the rings shit, play Farmhouse.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-