News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Attn: New Registrants

Started by guyforget, March 13, 2005, 04:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guyforget

There are alot of emails not being sent to people who register here.  This is my fault because of my incessant need to tinker with the mailserver configurations...  

It is also due to stricter junk mail filtering by the major webmail providers.  Check your junk mail folders as well, please.  

Anyway, if you dont find any email you'll probably find out that your account was approved anyway and that you are able to login with the username and password that you created.  Go ahead and try...  

Sorry for any confusion.  Email me if theres any questions.
-AD_

guyforget

I appear to have fixed the emailing bug.  I knew that posting about it would fix it.  

If you are not able to register or if you are not receiving your emails and theyre NOT in your junk mail folders you can post to this thread with a guest account.  This is the only thread that allows guest accounts to post.  Please include your email address and the username you attempted to create.  Thanks.
-AD_

guyforget

Quote from: guyforgetIf you are not able to register or if you are not receiving your emails and theyre NOT in your junk mail folders you can post to this thread with a guest account.  This is the only thread that allows guest accounts to post.  Please include your email address and the username you attempted to create.  Thanks.
-AD_