News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Nate Dogg has 2 strokes

Started by redrum, September 30, 2008, 05:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

http://www.hiphoprx.com/2008/09/17/nate-dogg-recovering-from-second-stroke/

QuoteWest Coast rapper Nate Dogg born Nathaniel Hale, known for his suave vocals lacing the background of some of the dopest rap tracks for rappers such as Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg and Warren G, is recovering from his second stroke in less than a year. According to sources, the rapper is stated to be in stable condition and did not suffer any brain damage although he required assistance from a breathing tube.

The rapper currently has partial movement below his neck.

As time prevails, everyone is staying optimistic and are in hopes that he'll be able to gain more function. According to the rapper's manager, they are staying positive after this unfortunate relapse.

Nate Dogg's first stroke occurred on Dec. 19, which left him in a wheelchair partially paralyzed on his left side. His progress was improving after going to therapy and he was pushing towards a full recovery.

In other news, the rapper is expected to be in court on September 24th (which will likely be postponed due to his recent relaspe) on three felony charges for threatening and stalking his estranged wife.

In December of '07, Nate Dogg formed a gospel choir, Innate Praise.

Nate Dogg made his debut on Dr. Dre's 1992 album, The Chronic.

Nate Dogg Discography:
1998: G-Funk Classics, Vol. 1 & 2
2000: The Prodigal Son
2001: Music and Me
2003: Nate Dogg
2008: Souls I Touch

this is the first i've heard about any of this.

i guess he can't "smoke weed everyday" anymore.
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.