News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RIP Michael Jackson?

Started by flow00, June 25, 2009, 05:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flow00

Quote from: guyforget on June 25, 2009, 06:09:01 PM
yep, still only tmz confirming death, any other source quoting them is only as reliable as they are. 

i dont even know wtf tmz is, but my lady says that theyre always on top of this kinda thing and rarely, if ever, are wrong when it comes to celebrity affairs. 

L.A. Times just reported on MSNBC that he's in a coma. 

I work in the media, and I can tell you that TMZ is a very authoritative source for entertainment news.

ytowndan

All the news channels are reporting that it's a coma.
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

guyforget

L.A. Times now reporting that he's dead.  RIP. 
-AD_

Hicks

Quote from: flow00 on June 25, 2009, 05:55:53 PM
Think Hood, 10-21-95. That's how I'll grieve.

F that, listen to the real deal.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

MiamiPhish

Quote from: Hicks on June 25, 2009, 06:14:49 PM
Quote from: flow00 on June 25, 2009, 05:55:53 PM
Think Hood, 10-21-95. That's how I'll grieve.

F that, listen to the real deal.

go reba or bowie

flow00

inourdr

msnbc.com is also reporting death... CNN just mentioned it on the tele as well.

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

G. Augusto

flow00

I got both on vinyl. I'll be home with a glass of wine, a weight in my heart and a tear in my eye.

flow00

When I was 9, my mom painted my face black, and I wore the red leather jacket and pants with buttons for Halloween. What I wouldn't do to return to those days.  :cry:

G. Augusto

Quote from: flow00 on June 25, 2009, 06:21:42 PM
When I was 9, my mom painted my face black, and I wore the red leather jacket and pants with buttons for Halloween. What I wouldn't do to return to those days.  :cry:

:wtu:

guyforget

i can remember all the neighborhood kids doing the 'beat it' dance at the july 4 parade in my neighborhood, lol
-AD_

Hicks

How about we keep this thread free from sarcasm, thanks.

G. Augusto

Quote from: Hicks on June 25, 2009, 06:28:03 PM
How about we keep this thread free from sarcasm, thanks.

It is Micheal Jackson.
He was a huge fan.