News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Anything cromulent that embiggens you! anything Simpsons thread

Started by justjezmund, January 07, 2010, 02:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

...or the dogs, where bees shoot out of their mouths when they bark...

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

ytowndan

Homer: "I am in no condition to drive.  Wait a minute...I shouldn't listen to myself... I'm DRUNK!!!"
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mistercharlie

Bart: "I didn't know it was physicaly possible, but this both sucks and blows."
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

gah

Quote from: Mistercharlie on January 09, 2010, 01:10:45 AM
Bart: "I didn't know it was physicaly possible, but this both sucks and blows."

:lol:

Ralph: Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and then the baby looked at me.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

Caravan2001

mistercharlie

That's where I saw the leprechaun, he tells me to burn things!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

thechad

"There's no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the boogeyman or Michael Jackson."
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

cactusfan

Apu: Oooh, a head bag! Those are chock full of... heady goodness!

mattstick

Proposed rule - all references must be provided with season/episode information.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mattstick on January 09, 2010, 03:08:28 PM

Proposed rule - all references must be provided with season/episode information.

no way - I have no idea for most of my references. I have never owned the dvd's. everything I know about the Simpsons I learned about 40 minutes after everybody showed up at my dorm room every weekday in college (Simpsons was on at 5pm).
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

kellerb

mattstick

Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 09, 2010, 03:23:47 PM

no way - I have no idea for most of my references. I have never owned the dvd's. everything I know about the Simpsons I learned about 40 minutes after everybody showed up at my dorm room every weekday in college (Simpsons was on at 5pm).

http://tinyurl.com/yc9l4da

kellerb

Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 09, 2010, 03:23:47 PM

mistercharlie