News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

VA $l!m

MEGA HYPE ELDEN RING TRAILER and release date. Jan 2022
George RR MArtin Dark Souls, lets fucking go

GBL

Today I'm happy that I can finally play FFVII remake on my PS5 at 60fps, a little bummed it doesn't run locked at 4k/60 but it still looks good

Perfect timing too as I just finished Horizon Zero Dawn :)
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Bobafett

Quote from: VA $l!m on June 10, 2021, 04:31:49 PM
MEGA HYPE ELDEN RING TRAILER and release date. Jan 2022
George RR MArtin Dark Souls, lets fucking go

Yeah that shit looks great
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

GBL

Thought this was funny...

VA $l!m

bf gameplay reveal today.
JAW ON FLOOR.
CHILLS.
The King has returned.

GBL

I gotta say, the FFVII PS5 Remake, intergrade, is absolutely beautiful on my monster tv.

Not a huge fan of the gameplay, but this game is still fun to play/watch with 1620p/60fps

VA $l!m

debating grabbing cyberpunk now that its back on psn...

Bobafett

I was so hugely disappointed with CP2077.  Not the bugs, but the quests/storyline/?open world?. I have been into rpgs since ff3 on snes, but this one felt like a bad version of gta set in a cool environment.   It?s not an rpg.  It?s like the husk of a cicada.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Bobafett on July 01, 2021, 09:42:32 AM
I was so hugely disappointed with CP2077.  Not the bugs, but the quests/storyline/?open world?. I have been into rpgs since ff3 on snes, but this one felt like a bad version of gta set in a cool environment.   It?s not an rpg.  It?s like the husk of a cicada.
yeah funny, when i originally saw the reviews this was exactly what disappointed me the most.
I heard basically the rpg systems were completely hollow, and being that the game is derived from a pen and paper game thats really messed up.
...sigh.

emay

Quote from: Bobafett on July 01, 2021, 09:42:32 AM

Yeah I have been playing it more and more now that some of the bugs are fixed. Its reminds me of a clunky version of DOOM at times during the battles and you're spot on with the bad GTA comparison. I wish they had a 3rd person view too. The quests are already starting to become trite. The storyline moves pretty slow.

VA $l!m

been 'clubbing' in FF for past week. having a blast listening to djs on twitch and dancing in game.

Edit: heres a clip from the club last nite. in game sound real low, bc had dance music on stream... just imagine club music lol

emay

Guys, KOP came in hot and hooked it up with a PS5 from someone on his CO gaming group. Lets run some shit! Been playing Miles Morales and COD. Will probably pick up Returnal when I trade in some games/PS4. 

GBL

Quote from: emay on August 26, 2021, 11:11:00 AMGuys, KOP came in hot and hooked it up with a PS5 from someone on his CO gaming group. Lets run some shit! Been playing Miles Morales and COD. Will probably pick up Returnal when I trade in some games/PS4.

HELL YEAH! Welcome to the future, bro!

How are you liking it so far?