News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RIP Kobe Bryant

Started by Buffalo Budd, January 26, 2020, 02:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

I was fortunate to have a "job" that saw me awake for West Coast B-Ball games throughout the Lakers last championship era. Was glued to the television during some of those magical playoff runs.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Multibeast12

It's kind of a surreal thing. RIP to a man who we all pretended to be just shooting around. To us 20 something's he was our Jordan. 

Bobafett

Yeah it's pretty tragic.   I used to not really like him, mainly because I had 3 friends who were die hard laker fans and I just wanted to give them shit.   Saw him play a few times in Memphis and Denver.   Definitely on the mt. Rushmore of basketball.

I will still yell "Kobe" when I hit that perfect grenade throw in call of duty.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

emay

A true legend. Def the Jordan of our era. They did a nice tribute at the nuggets game today for him. RIP

VDB

His 13-year-old daughter was in the chopper with him. Heartbreaking.
Is this still Wombat?

Caravan2001

Went to the Blazer game last night and they had some nice tributes.  And Dame went for 50, which I'd like to think in part, was inspired by Kobe's passing.

VDB

Just popping in to say that canceling the Mr. Peanut campaign, which was already stupid, over Kobe Bryant's death, is also stupid.
Is this still Wombat?

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: Bobafett on January 26, 2020, 07:45:41 PM
I will still yell "Kobe" when I hit that perfect grenade throw in call of duty.

I forget what I was watching but the comment about our generation keeping this going... so good.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Caravan2001

Quote from: VDB on January 29, 2020, 10:55:57 AM
Just popping in to say that canceling the Mr. Peanut campaign, which was already stupid, over Kobe Bryant's death, is also stupid.

right?