News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

1997/07/21 - Virginia Beach Amphitheater - Virginia Beach, VA - Not LST

Started by Hicks, May 19, 2020, 08:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 19, 2020, 08:36:46 PM
Is this the first US Ghost?
Yep, crazy to think that practically nobody had heard the Europe versions at the time of this show.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

khalpin

Gotta love not only getting new multi-angle video footage but also a new Summer 97 soundboard!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Hicks on May 19, 2020, 08:38:41 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 19, 2020, 08:36:46 PM
Is this the first US Ghost?
Yep, crazy to think that practically nobody had heard the Europe versions at the time of this show.

hadn't thought of that. crazy.

This ghost is so bomb diggity.
Bring in the dude!

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Bobafett

This is real nice.   I keep expecting a trey force into the next song!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

Ugh the way Trey could slide so effortlessly into a new section of the jam back then, ridiculous. 

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

susep

mattstick

WhatstheUse?

haha well.. Trey still just chooses when they end even in 97
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

this has got to be one of the first versions of this song as well, no?
Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Superfreakie

And this was first show of summer tour......I'm gonna post my tix from this summer
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

WhatstheUse?

Trey just shredded the hell outta that Dog Stole Things...

Also must be one of the first version of Piper right? Damn, 3 new ones out of the gate.
Bring in the dude!