News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

1997/07/21 - Virginia Beach Amphitheater - Virginia Beach, VA - Not LST

Started by Hicks, May 19, 2020, 08:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

khalpin

Trey is not liking what's coming through the monitor feeds.  Constantly asking for adjustments

WhatstheUse?

This was basically the first time anyone in the US had heard Phish be THIS funky.  :smoke:
Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

susep

Quote from: khalpin on May 19, 2020, 09:19:41 PM
Trey is not liking what's coming through the monitor feeds.  Constantly asking for adjustments

Interesting sign language there. 

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Superfreakie

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Superfreakie

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul