News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

1997/07/21 - Virginia Beach Amphitheater - Virginia Beach, VA - Not LST

Started by Hicks, May 19, 2020, 08:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

mistercharlie

Quote from: ph92 on May 19, 2020, 10:51:21 PM
Quote from: mbw on May 19, 2020, 10:49:30 PM
Mike has no idea how to play cymbals.
I always forget how weird Mike is until I see 90s videos. Dude takes a fancy to looking directly into the lens

He was the first Jimmy Fallon.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

I actually saw leeroi's last show before he passed. RIP. Only DmB show I have seen not at a festival.

mistercharlie

What are the odds of them putting up mp3 and flac of this on livephish tomorrow?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mistercharlie

Quote from: emay on May 19, 2020, 10:54:01 PM
I actually saw leeroi's last show before he passed. RIP. Only DmB show I have seen not at a festival.

I saw DMB twice because the chick I was living with loved them and Deer Creek was having a 'campout'. Two Nights of DMB, one night of Phil Lesh, and then two nights of Phish in '04. I was there all 5 nights. She was hot, it was worth it.

mbw

I always forget how weird Mike is until I see 90s videos.

I dunno man, dudes still pretty weird.

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on May 19, 2020, 10:58:31 PM
I always forget how weird Mike is until I see 90s videos.

I dunno man, dudes still pretty weird.

If anything he's amped up the weird.

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

I was in the lawn for DMB once.
Couldn't tell you if it was good or not cause not a single person was listening.  Just thousands of conversations going on.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

emay

Quote from: mbw on May 19, 2020, 11:02:25 PM
I was in the lawn for DMB once.
Couldn't tell you if it was good or not cause not a single person was listening.  Just thousands of conversations going on.

Lol my experience was pretty similar.
About to throw on the Walnut Creek dvd after this! Keep this tour going!

mistercharlie

Quote from: ph92 on May 19, 2020, 11:05:07 PM
Hopefully a good capture pops up somewhere
If it's anything like the other Dinner and a Movies, I'll send you a message tomorrow.

mistercharlie