News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

07/27 - Merriweather Post Pavilion - Columbia, MD - Post-Show Discussion Thread

Started by Tomapella, July 27, 2014, 10:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Bobafett

New album.  Bam.

I was very sure they were going to announce summer tour cancelled.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

mbw

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Hicks

I love the current light rig, but I kinda miss that backlit scrim effect they had in 2013-14
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Bobafett

anthrax

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on March 31, 2020, 09:17:30 PM
My video through Mac feed to Apple TV is horrendous.

Just open the YouTube app on the Apple TV and search for Phish. Looks and sounds fantastic. No need to use airplay at all. They're broadcasting on YouTube already.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

Show was way better than I remembered it.  Really enjoyed it.  This morning I have a headache.  :frustrated:

anthrax

the 2012 dicks video seemed much higher quality than the 2014 video from last night.  i'm not complaining, the sound was fantastic.  just thought the video would be better as the dates move ahead in time.

VDB

Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 01, 2020, 01:39:28 AM

Just open the YouTube app on the Apple TV and search for Phish. Looks and sounds fantastic. No need to use airplay at all. They're broadcasting on YouTube already.

Bad (meaning like SD) picture for me too, most of the time. Oh well!
Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

My Apple TV is old and won't work with the Phish streaming app for some reason.
No big deal.
That YEM was pretty cool for sure. Loved the jam at the end.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Hicks

Quote from: VDB on April 01, 2020, 11:52:44 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on April 01, 2020, 01:39:28 AM

Bad (meaning like SD) picture for me too, most of the time. Oh well!

Definitely was not broadcast in HD.

Oh well, the rip of the original 720p broadcast is still out there. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

Quote from: Hicks on March 31, 2020, 10:22:38 PM
I love the current light rig, but I kinda miss that backlit scrim effect they had in 2013-14