News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

21/08/03 - Ascend Amphitheater - Nashville, TN - Post Show Discussion

Started by mbw, August 04, 2021, 09:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

PHiSH
08/23/21
Ascend Amphitheater - Nashville, TN

I: Punch You In The Eye, Strawberry Letter 23, Sample In A Jar, Halley's Comet, Backwards Down The Number Line, Undermind, Divided Sky, Mull*, It's Ice, About To Run, The Squirming Coil

II: Party Time, No Men In No Man's Land > Ruby Waves > Possum, When The Circus Comes, Light > You Enjoy Myself

E: Loving Cup

*Debut

Caravan2001

Good show.  Not as sick as the previous one, but still solid.  Sure there were some rough spots, but all in all they are crushing.  Trey's new tone is great as are some of his new toys (Undermind solo is awesome).  Mull will need a little time to mature.  Tonight should be a banger.

mistercharlie

Only got through Sample on my way into work this morning. Trey seemed to flub the Landlady portion of PYITE a bit, but still some nice playing. I'm approaching Mull with some apprehension, but I'm trying to keep an open mind about it.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Pretty standard show here but pretty standard after the past 3 shows.
Stoked for tonight.

mbw

Buffalo Budd

First time through Mull and I legit do not hate it.
I'm way past the 'if any other band released this, would I like it?' mindset as no other band would even try to put this sort of thing out to the masses. Just like in 89, people probably thought WTF is this Junta shit.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.