News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Quotemkdevo's HD Soulive videos from BOWLIVE III at Brooklyn Bowl in Brooklyn, NY on 2012-02-28. With John Scofield, Nigel Hall, and Luther Dickinson.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

rowjimmy

WhatstheUse?

I really like the beats on both of them.
Bring in the dude!

iamhydroJen

"Years later, I found out they'd signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.  The head of Decca, Dick Rowe, made a canny prediction: 'Guitar groups are on the way out, Mr. Epstein.'" - George Harrison

mopper_smurf

After my little girl  got exposed to the B*eber kid yet again during lunch break at school, it's was her turn to pick a song to be shown on the big screen:

It scared the hell out of the JB fanbase  :rawk:  :rawk:  :rawk:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

khalpin

Quote from: mopper_smurf on March 07, 2012, 07:03:25 AM
After my little girl  got exposed to the B*eber kid yet again during lunch break at school, it's was her turn to pick a song to be shown on the big screen:

Haven't seen that video since college.  That takes me back.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: khalpin on March 07, 2012, 07:37:29 AM
Quote from: mopper_smurf on March 07, 2012, 07:03:25 AM

Haven't seen that video since college.  That takes me back.

These guys are still playing. Going to see them in April and get my hands on their new album on purple vinyl. My stage diving days are long gone ...
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Gol D. Roger

,,Teenage Dreams, So Hard To Beat"

emay

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 05, 2012, 09:20:54 PM
Who here likes these two tracks?

I think this is pretty dope. Not average hiphop! Grade B

rowjimmy

emay

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 07, 2012, 03:41:12 PM
Do you collect records?

I do. most of them are in Maryland,  but I keep some essentials with me here in Boone.

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

emay

rowjimmy

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 07, 2012, 03:52:52 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on March 07, 2012, 03:41:12 PM
Do you collect records?

I do. most of them are in Maryland,  but I keep some essentials with me here in Boone.
PM me your address.

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog