News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Quote from: mopper_smurf on April 11, 2012, 11:23:25 AM
Four seconds in and I am yelling at the computer. It's from a serious tribute album apparently. WTF?

That was horrible. I saw a clip of that video without sound on the Colert Report and wondered what the hell they were singing that made them look so stupid. Now I know.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

jstepan

just got hip to this guy, been digg'n on some gospel as of lately... love this song

Λ Σ Δ
to Use your head... you have to go out of your mind... Dr Tim Leary

one day we'll figure out the mathematical formula that describes the universe, then, our whole reality will dissolve and a sign will pop up that says 'level two'.

Poster Nutbag

Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

barnesy305

Lifeboy

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on April 22, 2012, 11:44:40 AM
Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk off the Earth (Gotye - Cover)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2edxy-M&sns=fb

I posted this a while back. It's pretty sick. Thanks for the reminder. Totally forgot about it...
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mopper_smurf

Quote from: Lifeboy on April 23, 2012, 12:36:03 AM
Quote from: Poster Nutbag on April 22, 2012, 11:44:40 AM
Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk off the Earth (Gotye - Cover)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NF2edxy-M&sns=fb

I posted this a while back. It's pretty sick. Thanks for the reminder. Totally forgot about it...

For some reason the original was voted best song of 2011 on Dutch alternative radio ... WTF?
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Check out the drum solo starting @ 4:00
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

tet

Quote from: mopper_smurf on April 26, 2012, 05:41:37 AM
Bride kicks ass (starts at 1:29)

holy shit - that's not an easy song to play on ANY instrument, but the drumming is especially tough (i can do the guitar at about half-speed, on the best of days)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

gainesvillegreen

Fun band, can be a bit moody at times...

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.