News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barnesy305

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 08, 2012, 03:34:52 PM
for barnsey

Dude, that shit is awesome, +k. :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

Look up the previous page a bit. :-P

mbw

Quote from: barnesy305 on December 08, 2012, 03:43:51 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

yeah, but had you seen that... today?

barnesy305

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 08, 2012, 03:50:12 PM
Quote from: barnesy305 on December 08, 2012, 03:43:51 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

yeah, but had you seen that... today?

I had not, and I thank you for that.

mopper_smurf

My daughter is trying her hand nailing this on her acoustic ...  She wants me to buy her a 1931 Martin like Keef's.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

justjezmund

Junip just posted a small sample of their new album that's coming out this spring.  i didn't know one was coming out but now am a bit excited.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

twatts

I had never seen this one before...

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

Igbo

anthrax

not as good visually, but a step heavier

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Gundo

I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but does anyone else find the Flaming Lips to incredibly annoying? I mean, I recognize what they're trying to do, but I just don't get why it has lasted for so long.

rowjimmy

Probably not just you but, I wonder if you really do get what they're trying to do.

Not that it's really all that tricky to understand but I have spoken to other folks who think it's a big put-on, and, honestly, they're missing the point.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 17, 2012, 07:50:06 AM
Probably not just you but, I wonder if you really do get what they're trying to do.

Not that it's really all that tricky to understand but I have spoken to other folks who think it's a big put-on, and, honestly, they're missing the point.

Yup. People get the Lips or they don't. People that don't get them, like The Eagles. And can't handle Zappa.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

rowjimmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

emay

From Warren Haynes Xmas Jam, pretty awesome.