News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Music Video Blowout

Started by gah, April 11, 2009, 11:44:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natronzero

I'd rather dwell in some dark holler where the sun refuses to shine, where the wild birds of heaven can't hear me when I whine.

fastfingers12

I agree with you, I think Wayne is a clown. In my opinion the only person in that band that has any talent, is a guy named Derek Brown, and he is just a stand in musician.
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

barnesy305

Quote from: fastfingers12 on December 18, 2012, 09:20:31 PM
I agree with you, I think Wayne is a clown. In my opinion the only person in that band that has any talent, is a guy named Derek Brown, and he is just a stand in musician.

Wow, no respect for Steven Drozd?

rowjimmy

Quote from: barnesy305 on December 18, 2012, 09:28:28 PM

That's just ignorance.
Drozd is a fucking genius.

emay

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

gah

Remember New Edition? Yeah, they were pretty great.

Cool It Now

Oh man, one of my favorite tracks...I was only 7 when this came out

Mr Telephone man

HA!  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mopper_smurf

Saw it on a Johnny Dowd's Facebook, enjoyed it immensely and decided to up it too.

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

fastfingers12

Quote from: rowjimmy on December 19, 2012, 07:56:31 AM

That's just ignorance.
I mean I have sit and talked with Steven a few times, he is a cool guy, and super nice, but as far as musicianship goes he doesn't do it for me. Just my opinion. Fuck me right?
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

Gundo

Quote from: fastfingers12 on December 31, 2012, 07:03:21 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on December 19, 2012, 07:56:31 AM

That's just ignorance.
I mean I have sit and talked with Steven a few times, he is a cool guy, and super nice, but as far as musicianship goes he doesn't do it for me. Just my opinion. Fuck me right?
yep

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram

rowjimmy

That 2 solid wins from mopper, right there.

mopper_smurf

Twitter | FB | Instagram